Tuesday, June 4, 2013

denim jacket


I've become super lax in my taking of "before" pictures... so here's all the after shots. 


 ^ That used to be an ankle-length dress. heh heh, no wonder it was a buck at goodwill.


I'm okay with the length, but I wish I could have made it a little longer... I cut above the belt loops, and the hem shortened it more then I thought.
(If I look like I have a black eye... today was rough.) ;)


So... yeah... I used a blind hem, which was new, but it took me at least 3 tries to get it right.







Ta Da.

2 comments:

  1. I probably would've taken in the darts at the back some, but it looks reeallly good!! Good job for posting something!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, good idea. I could maybe do that still... I was thinking the back looked weird... haha. Thanks for the idea. :)

      Delete